We don’t supply direct to homeowners, rather to a network of independent fabrication partners across the UK who use our materials to manufacture windows, entrance doors, sliders and bifolds in line with our strict guidelines.
AluK is an aluminium systems house, producing a comprehensive range of products for both residential and commercial projects.
We’re more than happy to help you find an AluK fabricator or installer for your project. Just call or email to let us know which products you’re interested in and we’ll recommend one of our partners to you:
Obviously, we do everything we can to select the partner that’s right for you, but we always recommend that you do your own research as well. Here’s our suggestions to help you find the perfect match:
1. Ask the right questions. Make sure any information or quotation you receive from a fabricator is detailed so that you know exactly what’s included. It’s useful to ask things like:
• What glass specification is included?
• How will the window or door open, close and lock?
• What guarantee/warranty is included?
2. Get local references. Ask the fabricator or installer to show you recent projects in your area, or even talk to some of their recent customers
3. Do your online research. Have a look at the reviews and ask the fabricator or installer about anything that doesn’t look right
Good luck with your project!